A PET FRIENDLY HOTEL IN SPOKANE, WA
VACATION WITH THE ENTIRE FAMILY
We are delighted to be providing accommodations for you and your traveling companion. All of our fury guests are welcomed with a treat bag upon arrival to include:
- Dog Treat
- Small Toy
- Pet Disposal Bags
- Map of Pet Friendly Businesses / Attractions
- Custom Pet Bed and Food Bowls Available Upon Request (Limited Supply)
Please Review The Ruby River Hotel’s Pet Etiquette:
We ask that you do you not leave your dog unattended in your room when you are not in the room. If you leave your pet unattended and it creates a disturbance for another guest, you will be charged the necessary compensation required to appease the guest disturbed (which could be up to a full night room and tax charge per night).
- We ask that dogs that stay with us are not aggressive towards other dogs & guests.
- For the safety and comfort of all, please keep your dog properly leashed whenever in the lobby, halls or other common areas of the hotel where dogs are permitted.
- A maximum of two dogs per room. All dogs staying overnight require registration at the hotel. Please check with the Front Desk so we can welcome your pet!
- Accidents do happen! Please let us know as soon as possible so we may avoid a long term memory. Any damage to the room caused by your pet may result in additional charges.
- While walking your dog please remember to scoop up after Fido, and tightly bag and dispose of all waste appropriately
- Please be aware that your dog must be confined to a kennel or properly leashed during periods when hotel staff is scheduled to visit the room for cleaning or maintenance. Otherwise, your room may not be serviced.
- A $25 cleaning fee will apply. In the unfortunate instance of additional damages to the room, additional charges may be assessed.
We are a dog friendly city. Please treat your guestroom, other guests and hotel property with the same care as you would your home.